Friday, June 1, 2012

15x15~Day One

Welcome to day one of the.....



.....the updates on my last post? I'm not alone in thinking cami's don't count (yeah!) and I admitted my hatred of deadlines to myself and chose to swap out the patterned skirt knowing that I would put off fixing it and only have three bottoms for the challenge! Then I chickened out and swapped the heels for a pair of flats almost the same color..... I want to wear heels for everyday wear, but can't imagine chasing kids around in heels! =P

I'm wearing three of my 15 items today. The striped shirt from Kohls, the shorts from Goodwill and the brown flats from Target.

Bracelet: Shop-Ko, Earrings: Hallmark, Necklace: Fred Meyer (Owl added by me)


~Pinterest has been acting funny, but I've still managed to pin a few things even with the site being jerky! =P

Click on the picture to be taken to the source! 







5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love it. :-) I love your jewelry too..so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here via Bramblewood Fashion & just wantin' to say I love the shoes ;)

    ~Bekah

    www.simplemodestfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!!!! It looks so vintage!!! :)

    I am counting my camis and tanks... Just because they are for more than just modesty for most of the outfits I am wearing them with... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looking at everyone's outfits, wish I wasn't so busy...:( Great job modifying the necklace!

    P.S. Math joke= best ever! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!