Friday, June 15, 2012

15x15~Last Day!

 

In honor of today being the last day (yeah!) I am re-wearing my favorite new outfit from the challenge! I had never put these pieces together, and now it is definitely going to be a combo I wear all the time! =)

This has definitely been fun, and not as challenging as I thought, more like I'm just tired of wearing the same clothes over and over! Sadly, I never got too creative, the whole dress as a skirt/shirt thing just didn't work with any of the pieces in my closest, so mixed and matched tops and bottoms it was! =)
Three of the 15.....
Striped shirt: Kohls
Yellow skirt: made by me
Brown flats: Target

Bracelet: Shop-Ko, Earrings: made by me, Neckalce: Fragile Elite Design
Yes, all you Doctor Who fans out there, that is indeed a Tardis necklace and not a blue porto potty like my little siblings thought at first! They have quite a nice selection of Sherlock necklaces now as well..... ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can see why that was your favorite.

    This challenge has been so fun! It's been so cool to look at your outfits!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!