Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pinterest in Real Life!

I KatySue Pillsbury tried a recipe from Pinterest and didn't make one mistake, change anything and it turned out exactly like the pin said it should!!!

You take Pillsbury canned cinnamon rolls and cook them in a waffle iron, I was sold, cinnamon roll waffles? Could breakfast get any better?

I guess if you really wanted a perfect breakfast you should add herbed scrambled eggs, sausage and an iced caramel macchiato.....and that may or may not be the exact breakfast I had this morning.....
(Click on the picture to be taken to the recipe)

After a small panic moment when I realized I've never used a waffle iron before (what can I say, pancakes and waffles SCARE ME!) and burning my fingers on the knob-less on and off switch (it's just a little metal thingy (look at me being all technical and stuff) that went up inside the plastic knob, and it gets HOT!) 

My Mom very kindly opened the cinnamon rolls for me (I may or may not scream like a little girl when I do it.....it's worse then popping balloons I tell you.....that is some heart pounding action right there!)

I kind of, sorta maybe ate three and a half....okay maybe it was more like four....but I had to test the first batch to see if I should bother cooking the second one, right? So that first half of one doesn't count.....
(Man, I LOVE me some Insatgram!)

~More pins I've tested and had work! Just click on the picture to be taken to the source.~

Just a little bit of tweaking is needed to make these perfect but they are pretty darn good as the recipe stands!
       

Eat it, it's goooooooooooood.....'nough said!

These turned out wonderfully and are far easier to make then their cereal counter parts!


~Some pin fails.....it might be my fault or it might be the pins, I'm leaning towards the pins being at fault.....

If you like watery, odd tasting, exploding out of the bender beverages this is the pin for you!

My nails stayed wet for HOURS after trying this, and since it was supposed to be a quick drying tip I count it as a FAIL!









Maybe my tub has a different type of tub scum then hers, but not only did it not work, it made the inside of my nose burn for about an hour! And who lets there shower get THAT filthy anyway?

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I love the whole cinnamon roll thing. I haven't opened cinnamon roll or biscuit cans in YEARS. Hate it. Thankfully there's always someone around to rope into doing it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...tried the cold water for wet nails, and it didn't work for me:( My favorites that have worked are frozen banana ice cream, and newsprint nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for successfully following a pinterest recipe! Any recipes I find online are always awful :P And cinnamon rolls sound so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an oreo smore? My God! Perfectness!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!