Wednesday, June 13, 2012

15x15~Day Thirteen!

 

I've got my outfits planned for the last two days of this challenge, plus what I'm going to wear for the next 3 or 4 days after that! I feel so accomplished and thoughtful.....Maybe I'll start planning my outfits.....instead of starting into my closet the morning of.....nah.....it's not gonna last.....I should revel in it now while I have the chance.....so many new summer clothes and it's WARM!!!! =)

Three of the 15.....
Green shirt and blue skirt: JCPenny
Brown flats: Target

 Pendant: Shop-Ko, Leather cord: Um......my bead drawer?

Earrings: White pair (they weren't photographing very well) Forever 21 via eBay
CLICK HERE for killer eBay deals on Forever 21 jewelry! I got this set of earrings for less then $3, and that includes shipping....from China, so it took a little longer for them to get here, but totally worth it!


2 comments:

  1. That set of earrings is sooo cute! :-) I love Forever 21 jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings too! Great deal! And those flats are the best!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!