Monday, June 4, 2012

15x15~Day Four!






 Ever have an outfit you LOVE, but then it photographs like poop? Then you start not to like the outfit as much....sad day, right? =P
 Three of the 15!
Green shirt and pink Maxi: JcPenny
Brown flats(not pictured): Payless

 Bracelet: Simple KISSes, Necklace: Made by me

Spent the morning packing a few more boxes *sigh*.....
.....and then took a Chinese Checkers and Chai break! 

~I have stumbled upon what I think is the perfect cup of Chai! 

Half fat free milk + half Oregon Chai + a splash of Amaretto creamer = perfection!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the skirt and shirt - and I want those bracelets! Where'd you get them? And the necklace?

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I got the bracelet (it's all one piece) here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleKISSes?ref=seller_info

    And the necklace I made from three different colored strands of chain. I just braided them and jump ringed the ends together! I got the chain for a dollar for 5feet at Wal-Mart awhile back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and full of color! I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!!!! And the belt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! The colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colors together! Looks fun and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks I'll be going to walmart and looking for colorful chain...
    :-)

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!