Saturday, August 7, 2010

French Flea Market

A local antique store Pomegranate hosted a French themed flea market today. I meant to bring my camera, but from the lack of pictures it's obvious I forgot! There were lots of booths of both antiques and new things. I was sorely tempted by the most beautiful red and white striped bag. It looked so vintage-nautical that only the $55 price kept me from buying it. I did come away from with this little gem though!

An old milk crate to hold my collection of little boxes. My slightly less romantic sister said, "So, you just bought a big box, to put your little boxes in?" Yes, Becca. That's exactly what I did!=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!