Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 29~ Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

*Sigh* I know what I want to happen in the next 365 days, but whether God has the same plans is yet to be seen! So, I'll post a hope, a dream and a plan for the next 365 days and see what happens!=)

~A Hope~
First and foremost, I want to get married. I guess I should go on a date first, huh? ;)

~A Dream~
To become a published author!

~A Plan~
To live the life God has planned for me with a joyful heart, even if His plan doesn't align with mine!

2 comments:

  1. Sayyyy....would you go on a blind date? :D Just asking...I'm not organizing one for you! lol Unless...you want me to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe.....it would depend!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!