Saturday, August 7, 2010

Apron Swap!

I participated in an apron swap through Hand Made By Desi and this is the apron I made. I had grand plans to get it done and sent off by the second week of July, but alas, time flew away and I finished it and mailed it off the tail end of the last week. It was still July though, it may have been the last day in July but still!=)

This is the beautiful apron that I received. I got it this week, Thursday I think, but in between working, house sitting and all the other things that go into living in a house with 7 people in it, I didn't get a chance to take pictures until today! It came all the way from Bermuda, awesome right?=)

A big thank you to Desi for hosting and to Eden for my beautiful apron, this was my first blog swap and it was loads of fun!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!