Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 21~Something I do Differently Then Everybody Else

This one was hard, but not because I couldn't think of anything. It was the exact opposite problem, I couldn't decide which of my neurotic tendencies to put down in writing! So, I've have compiled a list of the five(not in any specific order) most often commented on things I do differently then most people!=)

~1~
I count my bites so I always end up chewing the last bite on the right side of my mouth.

~2~
If I like a movie or book I will watch/read it countless times, much to the annoyance of the others around me.

~3~
I will notice something about a person(like a missing tooth) and then ask others around me if they have seen so and so's missing tooth or am I crazy? This habit of mine of noticing things makes the people who know about it awfully nervous!

~4~
I will avoid talking on the phone if at ALL possible. No, let me rephrase that, I will answer the phone and receive calls just fine. I just break out into a cold sweat at the thought of making a call.

~5~
I have to throw this one in, the way I wear skirts and dresses a lot of the time. It is so hard to explain this one to peoples satisfaction, especially when they see me wear pants.
Hehe, this really has nothing to do with the subject of the post, but does relate to this last bit. I wore a pair of jeans during our Western VBS week and I was walking the kids outside when I heard someone come up behind me. This person then slap/grabbed my butt exclaiming, "You're wearing jeans! I didn't know you wore pants!" She then smiled and walked away. Needless to say that was the most unique reaction I've ever had to someone seeing me in pants for the first time!=)



   

2 comments:

  1. I think the noticing thing takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the phone thing! It wasn't until I actually worked at a call center that I started feeling more comfortable making phone calls.

    When we were still living at home, Jenny and my mom and I would all try to get each other to call for pizza. To the point that often Jenny's friend would do it for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!