Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Eighteen~ A Time When You Felt Passionate and Alive

Maybe I'm just weird (that most definitely might be the case!) but I feel passionate and full of life allot of the time. There are times when, as Anne says, a thrill goes up my spine, like when I'm standing on the beach, reading a particularly good bit in a book, beautiful things, accomplishing something that I had always wanted to do but never managed to before right then for some reason or another.(Like getting my license and finally finishing my first book!)

But, for the most part, I'm always passionate about what I'm doing or seeing, that's probably why I'm such a messy cook, I get distracted by the art of it and forget about mundane things like paying attention the where that spoonful of batter just ended up!=)

At the drop of a hat I can go from normal to heroine in a book excited, sad, happy, angry, hmm, I sound like a joy to be around don't I? I'm shy so most people don't see this side of me, but when they see the loud talks with her hands, yelling, overly dramatic, sarcastic me I'm never sure how long they'll stick around.

So, all of that to say, the most recent time I felt passionate and alive was when I finally heard from someone who I think has been ignoring me, for some unfathomable reason!(the emotion is extreme annoyance by the way, if you are reading this!) While the question was answered the annoyance is still flaring. So, you know who you are and if you make it this far, I'm pretty annoyed with you right now! What on earth did I do to warrant this behavior?

2 comments:

  1. I hope it wasn't me! Yikes!

    Just wanted to drop in and let you know I've been reading your blog everyday (though I'm bad at commenting!) and wanted to let you know how utterly cool you are!! Every time I see a new post from you I get all excited, because it's so much fun to see that my favorite cousin has turned out to be one of the neatest people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not you! Who else would it be but a guy? hehe
    Thanks for the compliments, it's always nice to know that I'm not just writing into thin air!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!