Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 28~A scar you Have and it's Story

This scar is from tripping and falling against the dog gate we have in front of our screen door. How it happened is not funny but what happened later is.

I had been trying to keep a band aid on it, but it kept falling off and I got tired of putting new ones on. So, I just left it off. I was talking to the dad of some kids I babysit when he looked down and noticed the scabby gash on my arm, he stopped talking shuddered and whispered, "Do you need to go see someone about that?"
I said, "No, it happened a few days ago, it's okay." He gulped and nodded and slowly backed out of the house never speaking again or looking away from my arm. He's a little squeamish!

Hmm, I know it's hard to see in the pic, but when I get cold it turns purple, and not a very pretty purple either!=)

1 comment:

  1. Well, geez, you should have put some ice on it before the picture to let us get the full effect. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!