Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 22~ A Website


This website is almost solely responsible for my decent into blog-dom! It's a website with patterns designed Mrs. Chancey and they span the ages, all the way from Regency to a 1940's swing dress. There is also a forum where you can talk about vintage clothes, sewing, recipes, it's a place for people with a common interest to talk about what they love. Because somtimes the people around you get tired of listening to it!. I loved looking at the pics of others peoples project and it inspired me to start a blog to share my own projects and thoughts with the world! And aren't't you happy I did world?=)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and here I thought I was responsible for getting you into bloggin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, sorry to burst your bubble Timmy Boy! Though I do feel the need to point out, I did say the website was almost soley responsible.....=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!