Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 27~ A Physical Feature you Love

Now, like a few others days, I've seen this done two ways, a physical feature that you love on yourself, or a physical feature you like to look at on others.

~On Others~
I always notice peoples hair. Don't ask me why, I just do!
This is some of my favorite celebrity hair.=)

~Taylor Swift~
I love her curls and her songs, but that's another post!

~Jon Corbett~
Yes, I know, I know. What am I thinking? His hair is so long and un-manly! What can I say, I like nice looking longish hair on a guy, so sue me!

~Sandra Bullock~
Nothing needs to be said!

~Elliot Yamin~
A combo of curls and longish guy hair, *sigh*

~On Me~

~My Eyes~
Sorry for the creepy picture, this is the best way I could find to get a picture of my eyes. I would smile, but my eyes squinch up and you can't see them as good!

Even creepier close up shot!

Like normal, I'm picking two! I won't have a picture of this one, but I've always rather found of my butt!=)  

2 comments:

  1. L.O.L. You are awful! Awfully funny, that is....but I AM going to sue you. So, look for a letter from my lawyer once I get enough babysitting money to hire one. I don't like long hair on a guy. I do like curly, and kinda fluffed SOMETIMES, but longish-past-the-chin bugs me since there's so much gay stuff going on. :P But you are welcome to your innocent likes, and I will keep my sinister, melancholy dislikes to myself! :D *growly mutterings*

    Your pic of your eyes was *totally* creepy, btw...kidding. :) You have that lovely slate-greenish tint that reminisces of a Highland moor...and nice lashes, too! :)

    Say, would S.O. love to read your NaNoRiMo book sometime!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not the only one who hates long hair on guys. If I ever bring home a guy with longer hair my Mom is going to sneak up behind him with clippers!
    I think that is my favorite description of my eye color I have ever recived, thanks!
    I will be getting a few copies of my book out for circulation as soon as I get the final-final edit done, I'm really hoping to finish it this month!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!