Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 27~ A Physical Feature you Love

Now, like a few others days, I've seen this done two ways, a physical feature that you love on yourself, or a physical feature you like to look at on others.

~On Others~
I always notice peoples hair. Don't ask me why, I just do!
This is some of my favorite celebrity hair.=)

~Taylor Swift~
I love her curls and her songs, but that's another post!

~Jon Corbett~
Yes, I know, I know. What am I thinking? His hair is so long and un-manly! What can I say, I like nice looking longish hair on a guy, so sue me!

~Sandra Bullock~
Nothing needs to be said!

~Elliot Yamin~
A combo of curls and longish guy hair, *sigh*

~On Me~

~My Eyes~
Sorry for the creepy picture, this is the best way I could find to get a picture of my eyes. I would smile, but my eyes squinch up and you can't see them as good!

Even creepier close up shot!

Like normal, I'm picking two! I won't have a picture of this one, but I've always rather found of my butt!=)