Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Kind of Love

Day four of the Autumn Fashion Showcase!

I imagine myself riding down that "ol' Bend" highway in the fall. Music blasting and windows down!

In this car.....

Wearing this.....
Shirt- Made by me from Sense and Sensibilities Romantic blouse pattern
Skirt- Made by me
Tights- Wal-Mart
(Not pictured)Shoes- Target

With him! =)

I love this song and due to the slurring of the words, my Mom and I thought it said, just like drivin' down ol' Bend highway. We live near a pretty country road called old Bend-Redmond Highway, so we may have thought that  they were talking about that.....until I looked up the lyrics and say it really said open highway. I still sing it our way!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!