Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It Had To Be You


 Sweater~ Jessica London
Button Down~ JC Penny
Skirt~ Made by me from the Folk Wear walking skirt pattern
Shoes~ Target
Earrings~Made by me
Bracelet~Made by me

I love the back of this skirt!=)



Hi!


Fall makes me want to listen to Frank Sinatra, Micheal Buble and Harry Connick Jr. I'm listening to a CD with this song on it right now, but wow, does Harry look different! =)
I've never seen the movie, so I can't recommend it, but I do know that t he sound track is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable outfit!

    To answer your question, yes the acorn necklace was bought a few days ago by my sweet mother!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!