Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Pretties!

The newest additions to my ;quickly growing out of control, jewelry collection!

I found these leaves at Joann's, aren't they lovely? They reminded me of some earrings I recently got, I wanted teal and she was all out. But, the teal sparkly leaf earring itch is now satisfied!!=)

A pendant I picked up at the same time, I strung it on some "leather" cord and tied some slip knots so I can adjust the length. 

 Yes, I bought it! I am wearing it today and every time I look down it makes my heart feel happy!=)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love everything! =) I really want to try my hand at jewelry making - someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been drooling over that necklace on Etsy for weeks now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!