Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Penelope Coat ~Part Four~

The store only had two packages of piping in this berry color, so I only had enough to do the front seams and the cuffs. I was a little worried as I had just kind of mishmashed some sleeve patterns together after cutting them apart. This sleeve is a combo of a couple patterns and a picture of a pirate sleeve I saw once! No big problems so far, fingers crossed the rest will go this smoothly too, as long as I can find the right piping!

I can wear the sleeves with the cuff folded up, or down. They are cuff link style sleeves if that makes sense to anyone! =)

The piping hasn't been has hard to sew on as I thought it was going to be, especially since it's all going onto curved seams! I always seem to do this to myself, I never start with an easy project to learn something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!