Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Coffee Song

Day five of the Autumn Fashion Show!

Eek, I didn't realize how different of a shade of brown the shoes were until I saw the picture.....maybe a footwear change is in order!
Shirt- Wal-Mart
Skirt- Made by me
Shoes- Target, but I think they may change into the cowboy boots from day's one and two!
Necklace(Picture below) From RJ Charms on Etsy, I love it!


If anyone else has a coffee habit, you need to try the new flavored Via. Make it with milk instead of water and you have a straight from the coffee house treat for a fraction of the cost! I've tried the vanilla, cinnamon and the caramel, all very good!=)

This song was on my first Frank Sinatra CD and I have to laugh every time I hear it!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!