Thursday, October 14, 2010

~Day Five~



I must remember that I need to take pictures later or earlier, right now the sun blows out the color. But, an odd work schedule this morning and a dinner/movie night with my girls makes this the only time I've got!=)

I would like you to met one of the reasons skirts and dresses make up most of my wardrobe, my 24 inch in seam, stubby legs! But, after watching Tin Man with Zooey Deschanel and Alan Cummings I had to look for a pair of wide legged sailor jeans. Great movie by the way, I would recommend it!
Have you ever made fashion choices (sometimes misguided!) based on your current favorite movie or book?
 Button Down-JC Penny
Over Shirt-Wal-Mart
Sailor Jeans-Ebay
Shoes- Not cowboy boots! Target

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* No cowboy boots???! Astonishing! :) But you wear flats well...I can't. :) That would be a misguided fashion choice... LOL Sailor jeans are the coolest thing...so classy! If you wear them with a smile, nobody but the most cynical, pessimistic person will think anything but that you look nice. :) And you don't want to know what that kind of person is thinking, anyway...

    Probably the most hideous on me is a rectangle-piece gathered skirt. They have GOT to be tiered or flared! :) That and super puffy sleeves...they make me look like I have a short bullneck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a rectangle gathered skirt flattering on anybody? I guess it looks okay if you are wearing a corset, but as most of the girls I know don't, it's safe to say it's not flattering on most poeple!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!