Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tag!

Ashley over at Bramblewood Fashion tagged me, my first tag! =)

The rules to this tag are as follows:
You are given 8 questions from the person who tagged you before, your job is to answer them, write 8 questions of your own, then tag people with your questions.

(I realized I forgot the rules, but here they are now! Sorry)
1. What is your favorite book, besides the Bible? And why is it your favorite?

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite story and this is my favorite version of this story! Though "Sunday's at Tiffany's" runs a very close second, but there is an inappropriate bit that keeps it form being on the top of my list! 



2. If you could live any where in the world for a month, where would it be?

Southern Ireland!

3. What is a weird food combination that you enjoy eating?

Peanut butter and pickle sandwhiches. Also in recent years I have discovered that ketchup and on Mac and Cheese is a rather odd combo to most people!

4. If you could receive/sew any movie costume in the world, what would it be?

I'm making the Penelope coat!

5. If you could own any painting in the world, which one would it be?

Girl with the Green Umbrella by Monet. There is just so much scope for the imagination!;-)
What is she looking at? Is she alone? Is she sad, or just contemplative?

6. What is your biggest fear?

This will be a bit of a downer, but being rejected and alone!  

7. Are you a morning or night person?

I'm a total night owl, but if I stay up late enough I could be a morning person, right?hehe

(Who knew there would be so many results when googling the phrase, winking owl?)


8. What is your favorite time of the year?

After years of trying to reach a final decision, and never being able to I've finally narrowed it down to Labor Day through New Years!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My questions

1. Whats' your favorite article of clothing and why?

2. What's a silly habit that you just can't break?

3. Green nail polish, yea or nay?

4. What would you consider the perfect afternoon?

5. Is there a picture that takes your breath away?

6. Whats' the worst thing you've ever had to smell?

7. Quick it's a matter of extreme importance and you must decide right now......................................... Cherry Coke, or Cherry Pepsi??  

8. And lastly, do you like getting tagged? ;-)


I tag.....
Chip over at Chipmunks Corner

Emily over at Why Be Ordinary?

The Hollister Abolisher over at Fashion is a Poem Not a Rhyme

Lillian over at Nothing to Fear
 .....and anyone else who wants to join!

Make sure if you do it, to leave a comment with a link.=)

4 comments:

  1. http://we-are-deifiurs.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-been-tagged.html

    Thanks for tagging me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, I remember having Mac and Cheese with ketchup and drinking green milk at your house back in Los Osos! People always look at me weird when I do it, too, but I haven't eaten it any other way for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I know people who dip their grilled cheese into ketchup, and my sister puts it all over her eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!