Monday, August 24, 2009

Day Four

Day four we woke up, packed up and headed home! Very exciting I know! The road was very pretty, but very curvy! I had a wonderful time, the Kirkmans are great people to travel with. For all of you who were invited but didn't come, you really missed out!

Here is a link to all of the pictures, there are some movies on page three of the fish at the aquarium and they go in no particular order. The downloads got messed up a couple of times!

http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss136/KatySue1986/Coast%20trip%20with%20Kim%20and%20Telli/

It was a great time and it was very reasonably priced. I will definitely do this again!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!