Saturday, April 28, 2012

One Skirt.....Three Days.....Day Two!


In wearing and taking pictures of this skirt I'm beginning to realize WHY I only wore it a few times before.....
Cardigan: Kohls, Skirt: Kohls, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me, Shoes: Target

 Bracelet: ShopKo

Showing off the new colors of lipstain I bought today! Hopefully I'll be wearing the red tomorrow, but only after a test run tonight! After going to church with dark, dark, dark lips I realized a trial run of all new colors of something staining my lips for hours would be a good idea!
Earrings: Posh Patina

In other news.....

.....this good.....

....these very good.....
(But be forewarned, when she says they leak a little bit she is NOT kidding! Next experiment, Nutella.....you had to know it would eventually go there, right?)

.....and this just makes me so happy.....

.....'cause he was the best Doctor in my opinion.....


.....unless of course this happens.....

.....then Doctor 9 might have some competition! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. I really, really like your cardigan!

    Whoa - Benedict Cumberbatch as The Master?!?! That, would be awesome! =D
    And I loved the 9th Doctor, too!
    "Nice to meet you, Rose. Now run for your life." ;D
    The 10th Doctor is my absolute favorite though...'cause he's so adorable;) But 9 was wonderful:)

    Blessings,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earring shot! Heh!:) Cherry Berry Chiller looks really good!!! Might have to try it if it's not overly cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Outfit came out soo nice. I love that type of skirt. The colors match so nicely as well.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post has made me hungry! Those pastries look so good! I love your outfit and I don't know why you aren't in love with your skirt! It's really flattering and your outfit is lovely! I love the mix of the stripes and the cardigan :)

    Say x
    eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty! I want your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! You always do! Everyone's been chattering so much about Doctor Who, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to give it a go! ;)
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, and especially you shirt, so cute!

    Blessings,Tessa
    proverbs31wannabe-tessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!