Friday, April 13, 2012

I May.....

I may have become addicted to Angry Birds online (as I am lame and don't have an iPod/pad/touch screen thingy of any sort to play it on!).....

I may have a burning desire to try these products from Cadbury.....


I may be ALL DONE with my late spring/summer/early fall gift shopping (Thank you Mr. Tax return!).....
Mothers day, Moms birthday, three little sisters birthdays, little brothers birthday, Fathers Day! Now, where to hide all of these boxes.....? =)

I may be obsessively looking up real estate in Tennessee.....

These next two are a bit of a commute, but as I am not the one driving it, I don't see a problem! ;-)


I may be in love with the SONOMA life + style brand at Kohl's.....


1 comment:

  1. This is fun!!
    And I'm eating a *Cadbury* cream egg right now. Ha!!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!