Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother Knows Best?

blah, blah, blah....cut all my hair off....blah, blah,blah.....
Blah, blah, blah.....was supposed to look like this.....blah, blah, blah

blah, blah, blah.....my hair just really wants to look like Paula Deen's when it's short.....blah, blah, blah

blah, blah, blah.....one of these days I will finally admit my Mother is right and really believe that me and pixie cuts no longer get along (darn puberty!).....blah, blah, blah

Ahem, anywhoodle.....wore this yesterday.....
Cardigan: Kohl's, T;shirt: Kohl's, Jeans Venizia via eBay 

Bracelet: ShopKo

Necklace: Wal-Mart, Earrings: Fred Myer

I'm thinking these need some fun laces, maybe some purrtyful ribbon or something?
Shoes: Old Navy

In looking back over this post I just realized I bought all of these items for at least 50% off the original price! 
Score! =)
                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha... blah...blah...blah.... I dont think either of us will ever learn that mother is always right.. hahaha Heck about to be come a mom and STILL finding out that mom is right abut everything... sigh...blah...blah...blah...
    Oh yes, LOVE the first pic of you... Was that with THIS hair cut? Wish I was daring enough to go shrt with my hair.. BUT im not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm wow my "o" button is soooo not working.. gurrrr stupid button. Why do we even HAVE that button!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!