Friday, April 20, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

~ Awkward ~

~Getting the mail and hearing a honk behind you.....ignoring said honk..... because you always look and wave and they were never honking at you.....then just as you bend over to get a package a strong breeze picks up.....full skirt flys up....you are eternally grateful you are wearing tights.....and as every drop of blood in your body heads for your face and you clutch at the back of your skirt the honking happens again....you turn and look.....and see a man from your church waving at you.....erm, yeah, hi Mr. Hess.....

~Awesome~

~Someone (besides me) noticed I've been losing weight and said I looked good!!!!!!!!!! Makes the running a tad bit easier I will admit! =)

~Costco had chocolate drizzled, chocolate chunk, vanilla muffins....there goes awesome number one! But oh, what a way to go! =P

~I am wearing a sun dress and flip flops and am not freezing my buns off, yeah!

~In other weather related awesomeness.....check out this weekends weather..... 

Bend, OR (97701) Weather

Updated: Apr 20, 2012, 9:05am PDT

RefreshUPDATE DATA
TodayApr 20Sat21Sun22Mon23Tue24
Mostly SunnySunnyMostly SunnyPartly CloudyPartly Cloudy
Mostly SunnySunnyMostly SunnyPartly CloudyPartly Cloudy
67°FHigh71°High76°High74°High65°High
40°Low43°Low46°Low45°Low42°Low
Chance of Rain:
20%
Chance of Rain:
10%
Chance of Rain:
10%
Chance of Rain:
20%
Chance of Rain:
10%

















Click for more weather info


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha LMPBO!!! Okay I almost peed myself laughing with the honking and mr. hess... That is so funny... :D <3 LOVE <3 your weather... looks alot like my weather...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!