Friday, April 27, 2012

One Skirt.....Three Days.....Day One!




I chose a denim pencil skirt that I made and have never really worn. But, it was one I knew could take from warm to cold and from casual Friday, yard work Saturday to fancy-ish Sunday!

Shirt: Shop-Ko, Cami: JcPenny, Skirt: Made by me, Boots: Natualizer 










Earrings: Kohls, Bangles: Target and little sisters room when I cleaned it up (I did ask and they said I could have them!)




















...and as a little bonus, I love Lady A and have discovered that they also have done a few songs as Lady Haze and write new versions of popular country songs! Like Cletus T, without being Cletus T....and if you've ever listened to Cletus you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Cute Skirt! And i love how you accessorized it.. : )
    Blessings,Tessa

    P.S. I posted my outfit here: http://proverbs31wannabe-tessa.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-skirt-three-days-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the color of your shirt and the accessories:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt choice! :-) Beautiful outfit and LOVE the accessories... the colors are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh... I can't wait to get back into a pencil skirt... Anyway love the color choice.. and I miss my bangles.. :( lol stupid burglars...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!