Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Skirt.....Three Days....Day Three!


Last day! Kind of sad, but mostly happy, I've grown to like this skirt a bit more, but I still prefer my fuller skirts, much easier to sit and do things in modestly!!
Shirt: JcPenny, Belt: ShopKo, Skirt: Made by me

 Yet another somewhat awkward attempt at a detail shot.....it does get them all in and plus it shows of the red lipstain I got yesterday!
Bracelet: ShopKo, Earrings: ShopKo, Necklace: Premier Designs, Lip Stain: Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic(I know, what  a lovely name, right?)

Shoes: Payless 

This is what happens when you are tired of smiling and.....well.....I guess there really is no decent explanation..... except if you are as random as me.....and have no real shame about posting pics of yourself on the internet! ;-)
It's a public service really.....I can't have to world feeling bad about themselves because they think I'm perfect and gorgeous all the time now can I? ;-)


8 comments:

  1. You look lovely my dear! And I love your red lipstick! So classy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite of the three outfits you posted!:) Great colors and I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! I love red theme that flows through it :) Particularly your lipstick :) Oh and I just saw that you have a couple of buttons for NaNoWriMo...awesome! I have completed it the last two years too :) What were yours about? :)

    Say x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit. My favorite piece is the shirt.
    Love how you had he perfect matching shoes.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im trying to keep up on blogs again! I fell away for awhile & my life is crazy!!!!

    hehe.... I like it! I like what you are wearing & really, really, really like the fish face. I mean, its done very well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fish face! Great outfit too:)

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last picture! How cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in your shirt, especially the coral color that you matched with your necklace and shoes. Absolutely adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!