Thursday, April 5, 2012

Awesome and Awkward

~Awesome~

~ Finally found a mini Tardis that wasn't made of glass! I've always loved the idea of a trip mascot and thought a Tardis would be perfect! And.....I may be needing it soon....... ;-) 

~My laptop wall paper! Can I pretty, pretty please go there?

~Tax returns and nice big numbers (in the deposit row for once!) in my checkbook!

~Homemade baked, chocolate, cherry glazed doughnuts!

~Awkward~

~Erm...wow....this is awkward, I can't think of anything to put in this section.....so I will leave you with some of the funny pins I've found this week!







I dare you to NOT sing this one.....and then you'll get it stuck in your head for the rest of the day!!


2 comments:

  1. Sooooo what kind of trip are you going on and when?!?!?! LoL... I wann know about it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :-) I'm not sure exactly how I stumbled upon your blog, but it was a case of following a link that lead to a link..that sort of thing, lol. But I'm so glad I did. Your funny pics above made me laugh out loud (not just a fake web lol, but a real live laugh out loud!) So thanks for the laugh and I look forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!