Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break!

I actually got spring break off this year! So, here is some of what I've done, wore and the places I've been!

Made some necklaces! 
I found some brightly colored chain at Wal-Mart for $1a bag and was inspired to make these! =)

 Started on the collage wall I've been wanting to have!

Of course we went to the High Desert Museum, what spring break would be complete without it?
 I really need to get a better camera.....you can barely see the cute sawmill guy! =(

Died Easter eggs! Can anyone else hardly believe it's only 2 weeks until Easter?
Now that we've all been staring at this egg we realize it looks like our friend Mr. Tim....yes, I mean you Tim Kirkman! It has  a gotee, but you can't really see it! ;-)

My favorite little brother! Aren't those yes and freckles just to die for?

Today's outfit, inspired by....wait for it......this pin from Pinterest!

I've got the yellow, coral, dark gray and a pale gray that kind of almost matches the blue-gray in the picture!
 Cardigan: Wal-Mart, Tank: Wal-Mart, Skirt: Made by me, Tights: Shop-Ko

Bracelet and earrings: Shop-ko

And last but not least.....I am slowly (but surely!) working my way through week two of this!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you go girl! That running plan looks awesome. I need to try something like that. Running is my favorite way to work out, but my endurance is pretty weak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my favorite little brother's eyes and freckals are to die for... He is gonna be a heart throb for sure. We will have to scare off all the girls chasing him for.. :) And I am shocked that Mr. Tim has not yet mentioned anything regarding his egg!!!! I am hurt. lol.... Glad you got a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!