Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awesome and Awkward

~Awkward~

~I've been getting a lot of funny calls on my cell phone lately, for example.....

I don't recognize the number but pick up anyway.....

Me: Hello?

silence.....

Me: Heeeeelllllllo???

Guy: Oh, hi.....

I wait for him to say what he wants considering I don't recognize the number or the voice!

Guy: Are you there?

Me: Yep!

Guy: *sigh* I was just wondering if we were still having leftover spaghetti for dinner tonight?

Me: Um, I think you have the wrong number.....

Guy: Oh, well, I hope I can still have leftover spaghetti tonight!

He stays on the line, breathing at me.....

Me: I'm sure you will, bye!

Example Two:

Another unknown number but it has called me three times ion the past few days and I'm tired of ignoring it so I pick up.....

Me: Hello?

long fuzzy pause.....

Automated voice: Please hold while I connect you to a representative.....

 I am forced to listen to annoying hold music for about a minute.....

Automated voice: We are sorry, there is no representative free to take your call, please call back later!

~Awesome~

~Guess who has her taxes done? And is getting a return? (even though she didn't make enough to pay federal taxes?) That's right, meeeeeeeee!!!! =)


~Dr.....Pepper.....Ice.....Cream......BOOYAH!!!!

~Guess what? If you have size 6-8 feet you can fit into the kids shoes at Pay-less!!! No, for realies! I just bought these in a youth 6.....
.....not only are they cheaper then something similar in the adult section, the heels are also shorter which makes me happy! =)







1 comment:

  1. Okay... I loved the first phone call!!!! SO freaking funny... :) And cute shoes. I never shop in the adult section for shoes... Little kids ALL THE WAY!!!! :) Boo-Yea Baby!!! lol anyway great update...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!