Monday, March 12, 2012

Never Say Never

I am a bad one for making I will never type statements and then somewhere along the road having to eat humble pie as I am doing what I said I never ever would do!

For example.....
I will never wear a thumb ring, they are so stupid..... 

I will never cut my hair short again.....

I will never like coffee.....
.....and the list goes on and on, pierced ears, high heels, eating onions, mushrooms, liking to drive ect ect ect!

And most recently.....

I will never watch Courageous.....

Last night I was at a friends house and guess what we watched? I even had a pretty legitimate out if I wanted it, but did I take it? Nope, I did not! 

Things I liked:

These two guys had it pretty together already, and I loved their family dynamics!


It was much funnier then I expected and my favorite part?

And like I've mentioned before, I agreed with the message of the movie and wouldn't have a problem if my husband wanted to sign the Resolution! But, my ORIGINAL REASONS  for not wanting to watch the movie still stand even after reading the book, The Resolution for Women and seeing the movie!

There was only one thing I didn't like and to tell you the truth it really bugged me.....

My biggest problem with the movie is that except for two or three, all of the bad guys were black. Um, what's up with that Sherwood Pictures?!?

It was a really good movie and I would recommend it to anyone, with a cation to those among us who are female.....do NOT get unrealistic expectations and try to "help" (aka force, nag, hen peck ect ect ect.....) your husband into watching, acting upon this movie. It just won't turn out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!