Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

~Awkward~

~Add a laptop bag and a Starbucks cup and you would have me this morning.....don't worry, I managed to save the coffee.....oh, and the laptop is fine too! ;-)

~Being happy I was SICK and barfing all Sunday night because that means that I didn't have a hangover....I'd had more alcohol before and had been fine. So, I was  a little confused, hence the happiness at realizing I was sick! Because I do have to admit, getting drunk, just once, is on my bucket list and I thought it was a little unfair I skipped the supposedly "fun" part and went right for the feeling sick part! TMI? Well, this IS the awkward section! ;-)

~The kids I nanny for got sent home with lice this week....cue the head scratching and frantic hairline checking please!!! =P

~Google image searching "face plant in the snow" no matter how I combined those words the same picture of a man with a horrendously bloody nose came up *SHUDDER* 

~Awesome~

~As mentioned in THIS POST I am not going to see Courageous for what I still think are valid reasons, one of them being I feel they need to pick on us women for a change. Well, while it's not a movie and it doesn't seem like it's going to as hard on us gals as I would like, it is a step in the right direction! I haven't read it yet, but am going to soon!  

~As you might have gathered, we finally have some snow! And even though I hate driving in it, I do still love the snow! =)

~I rediscovered a favorite show of mine this week (yeah Hulu Plus!) It's amazing how much more sense it makes starting from the first episode and being 15 or so years (yikes!) older then the last time I was watching it!

~I found THIS VIDEO and yes I have watched it three times and yes I am trying to commit it to memory! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... with the book you mentioned... I have it with me... right now. :) if you wanna take a look-sie when you get home, be my guest! :) I like it so far... And OMG... I can't believe you feel this morning!!!! I'm glad your okay... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!