Friday, February 24, 2012

Aloha Peeps!

A friend said this outfit looked like it was inspired by Pinterest and obsessed as I am with that lovely site the compliant made my day!! 
And the navy/gray/coral color combo was inspired by Pinterest, so it's nice to know I hit the nail on the head!
 Coral Necklace: Jewelry party, Cardigan. Apt. Nine via Kohl's, Tank: Wal-Mart

Today my Mom and I are catering a Luau fundraiser at our church. Pulled huli huli pork, macaroni salad, rice and chili spcied fruit skewers with coconut whipped cream for 130 people? No prob! ;-)
And of course I took the chance to dress up and lucky me it promises to be 56 degrees here today!!! 
Shrug: Wal-Mart, Dress: Costco (ages ago!)

My lovely younger sister made me some flowers clips for Christmas in happy summer colors and I am finally getting to wear one! 
Guess what?! I'm wearing lip-stain and have eaten breakfast and drunk two cups of coffee (what can I say, the day started at 7 and is going to keep on going until after 10pm, I needed a little boost!) and it still looks fresh and hasn't worn off, I love that stuff!
The jewelry came as a set and I got it on clearance last fall and have been itching to wear it, yeah for luaus in February!!!
Hair Clip: Christmas, Necklace and Earrings: Fred Meyer

One final question.....
~
~
~
~
~
.....who else started eating Cadbury Eggs right after Valentines Day? Love those things, I don't care if they are commercializing and rushing the holidays, I buy them as soon as they show up in the stores, but do wait to eat them until after Valentines Day, I do have SOME standards!
Okay, this genius deserves to join the person who invented flush toilets in the 7th layer of heaven! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. You look lovely miss katy! :) And you know me... I start eating those cream eggs the MINUTE I see one... lol Hannah likes them too, so now I HAVE to eat twice as many... hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTLAST by Cover Girl and it's color number 440!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE creme eggs. And they have special significance for me too!

    However I'm not allowed any until Lent is over and so far I haven't been craving them. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Pinterest-ey outfits! :) P.S. I still love my necklace! Every time I wear it I get so many compliments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!