Friday, February 10, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

~Awkward~

~Watching all of the Super Bowl and still not really understanding football.....and even though I don't like Madonna, it was kind of sad seeing her move so slow.....oh, and last years commercials were WAY better then the sorry crop they had this year!

~Being shown this.....by a guy.....
.....while experiencing a visit from Aunt Flo.... because he had come over and knew I wasn't feeling good, and having sisters king of guessed the source of my not feeling good.....sorry Tim, it was rather awkward!

~Awesome~

~Two words for you. Lip. Stain! Best invention ever! I can't manage to keep lipstick on for more then 10 minutes, but the lip stain stays on all day without me having to be careful! =)

~It's been super foggy the past couple nights and I'm lovin' it! It makes it much easier to imagine I'm living in Ireland.....what, just sayin'!

~I just discovered Posh Patina the creator of some of the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen! And she keeps everything under $10!!!

See what I mean? Gorgeous, right? =)


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! Just watched what Mr. Tim showed you.. hahahaha laughed so hard... I loved the part about him handing her a tissue and some chocoalte... Then her throwing the chocolate... hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!