Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo Challenge~Day One


My View Today
6am
(Getting ready)

8am
(See where I am? 'Nough said!)

10am
(This guy stares at me ALL through swim lessons.....)

1pm
(Fire had gone out at work, time to get it going again!)

2pm
(Finish up book three in one of my favorite series while the kiddos nap.....oh, and have a little snack.... Chocolate covered sunflower seeds. You gotta try 'em, trust me!) 

4pm
(Yes, I am now the ECSTATIC owner of my very own kelly green trench, Ireland here I come!!!)

6pm
(I spared you a picture of me doing ZUMBA, but this one manages to catch the gist of the situation!)

7pm
(Time for blogging and tea! Night night!)


2 comments:

  1. okay... the giant duck would make me so nervous! lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stinking cute coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!