Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Surprise.....

Remember the hint that there might be a trip in my future? Well, guess what? It's going to happen!

...and not only am I taking the trip, the rest of the family is too, along with all of our stuff!  

Yep, you guessed it, the Pillsbury clan is moving to Tennessee! (With a stop along the way to visit big sis and my adorable little niece of course! Though early next year they will be moving to DC which is only 10 hours away from where we are moving, is that serendipitous or what?)

Dad got offered a permanent place with the company he's contracting for and he said yes! There are some i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed, but for all concerned it's a done deal and hearts are all a-flutter with the prospect of moving 2,00 miles!

I am filled with excitement, it's always been a dream of mine to live in the South.....and to acquire an accent!.....
Yes, one of the first things I did was check to see of there was a Chili's (My very favorite restaurant) close by, try more then 5!

....but I'm sad and nervous too! I'll desperately miss my tea girls!

 .....and church family we've found here. I've lived in Bend for the last 16 years, and our current house for 15 by far the longest I've lived anywhere! When we moved up form California I was 9 and there were only 5 of us. But, God has a plan and I am looking forward to see what he has in store for us in the coming months!

Source: flickr.com via Traci on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. happy to hear of the job and will miss the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL!!!! :) I really like the parts that you will be visiting me and that we will only live 10 hours from eachother... SWEETNESS!!!! LoL now how do you know that your neice will be adorable, I might have jinxed myself with calling other babies ugly... ;) Anyway! I am so exicted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tennessee?! That's practically next door to me here in Missouri!!

    Maybe I'll actually get to see you again! It's been over ten years, yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!