Monday, February 7, 2011

Favorite Movies

Ellie over at http://cherokeland.blogspot.com/ is hosting a favorite things link up! head on over and link up, today's theme is movies.=)

Here are three of my favorite movies, not in any particular order!

~Bewitched~

~Sherlock Holmes (2009)~

~Labyrinth~


Comparisons:
1. They are all on my favorites list
2. The costumes in all of them alone are worth watching the movies for.
3. I love the hair of the main guys in movies one and two, not so much in three!

Contrasts:
1. Two PG 13 one PG
2. One is a romantic comedy, one is an action adventure movie and the other is a kids movie
3. Only one had a sequel (well soon it will have a sequel!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!