Friday, February 25, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday (Let's just pretend it's still Thursday, okay?)



Click on the button above and all will be explained!
~Awkward~
 ~The fact that my snow boots are the worst for collecting snow on the bottom. So, when I step inside I start skating like I'm in the ice capades (without the gracefulness or pretty costumes!)

~The administrator who works at the school, the kids I nanny go too. He stands outside the school and says the EXACT same thing to everyone who passes, Have a great day! While a nice sentiment, it is a little creepy that he never says anything else.....

~Poop filled pull ups and a diaper Gennie.....yeah, that needs NO explaining!

~Walking around the house with the back of your skirt tucked into your tights, that never happens to me, but it's happened twice in the past week....don't laugh! I know, you know it's sexy!

~Awesome~
~The fact my little sis got accepted into the next round of ABNA!! (I almost put this in the awkward category as I tried last year and was DE-nied but decided to be a big girl and be happy for her.....okay, maybe that bits a work in progress!)

~Ordering an iced coffee when it's 10 degrees outside, yep, that's just how I roll! 

~That bad picture you have of your beautiful older sister hanging on your wall.....that just might make you feel a little better whenever you look at it.....sorry Megan! ;-)

~Having a hair style that you can sleep in and all you have to do the next day is make sure your bangs are halfway decent, I'm so lazy, it great!

7 comments:

  1. Iced coffee is good anytime of year! Especially in chilly weather (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha great minds think alike.. the high today.. 22*F and what did I get?!?! A White Chocolate Mocha Frap! Sweet... and with that pic.. well maybe i will replace it one of these days with a hot picture of myself since you LUUURV lookin' at me soooo much! *Bahahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it in today! Thanks so much for the package, I loved it. :) Yours will be on its way tomorrow! Sorry its delayed, but I was at my Grandparents for a week. Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh yeah I totally know the "rocking hairstyle, fix the bangs" deal! :)

    Are you interested in joining the Book Club Bloggers? I put up this month's pick on my blog, www.thedailysnapshot.org ; the Linky for reviews will go up 3/25. Can't wait to have you play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, KatySue, for following my blog and for making me get a GREAT laugh out of this post! haha I know ALL about the poopy diapers and pull ups as I work in a Preschool Nursery currently. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, visiting from Sydney's thread.

    Your blog is super cute... and now I follow.

    Love, Shellsea - Giveaway Today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!