Monday, February 14, 2011

~Day Two~

 .....of Ashley's Kepping it Classy Week!

 Cardi~Jc Penny $4.97
Cami~Jc Penny $3
Skirt~Made by me
Boots~Naturalizer *Sigh* $140
Earrings and neclace~Made by me

I was reading an entertainment magazine.....I love them, yes I know, just let me indulge in peace.....and ran across this fellow. I was shocked when I read who exactly it was, any guesses?? If you are the first to guess correctly, you will win a pair of the heart earring shown above! Yes, I am bribing you into my obsession with things like this, hahahahaha!!!! ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Very lovely! :) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I *love* your skirt!! So flow-y and beautiful! It looks lovely on you! Your boots are rockin' too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up. I don't read fashion or entertainment mags...*sigh* :D He looks like a funnyman, though...

    Love your outfit...you got both pink AND red in without looking makeshift...you know? When you HAVE to get the holiday's colors into the outfit but nothing works...but you had NO trouble. :) I'm wearing...don't faint! Purple-tiedye-ish and black. With a flaring jungle-green-with-parrots apron. :D I think I better go put on a red hairbow...we have company coming and one mustn't be an iconoclast. At least not on Valentine's Day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sighing! Good shoes are always worth every penny. You only get one set of footsies! You are looking mighty classy too.
    Thank you so much for your comment on my post about racism. It can come from every direction and its so frustrating that people think they aren't racist when they are. Its BEYOND frustrating! But you're right, people only want equality when inequality is benefitting them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable as usual!

    I have no idea who the guy is though....do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY sweet outfit! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!