Friday, February 18, 2011

Days 6 and 18

 .....of Ashley's Classy Fashion Week!

 Cardi~ Same as Monday
Cami~Jc Penny $3
Skirt~Made by me from an old dress also made by me
Boots~Naturalizer $140
Jewelry~Made by me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A Song I Listen to When I Get Mad~

I love this song and around the time I got the cd a friend was having relationship problems so I imagined out a whole music video to this song with them in it.....it's nothing like the official video! I love the spy/dramatic feel it's got going on. I imagine big houses and diamonds, tuxes and evening gowns, fast get away cars and a lone scarf blown out of the heroines hand and as the final notes play it lands at the feet of the jerk who broke her heart! Ahem.....see I told you I had it all planned out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I especially love the earrings!! Soooooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! I like your cardi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the earrings and necklace are TOO much! I just adore them! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace and earrings are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute :) Those earrings are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in red! Love those earrings too.

    Ha! I love that song. And your music video would be way better than his. You should get together with your friend and make it!!!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!