Thursday, July 8, 2010

I *heart* Cherries!

If you will remember back to THIS POST, it showed you a couple sewing projects I was working on. For an update, I didn't finish the cardigan dress for Easter, in fact it's still sitting in my closet sad and lonely. The belted idea didn't work out to hot, if any one else has a good idea let me know!

The polka dot fabric and the rose fabric are next in line, well after I fix a friends skirts and copy THIS DRESS. I have been sewing, just nothing on that list! I did finish the cherry dress, that makes three dresses with cherries on them. I guess one has been chopped into a skirt after an unfortunate experience at the county fair, but that is another rather embarrassing story.....involving references to cows and milking.....

Any whoooooo, back to the reason for this post, a completed project!

Yes, there is something sticking out of the side of my head, it's my hair stick! 

Big pockets, yeah for pockets!!

 I made this necklace out of an old ring that I wasn't wearing any more and the colors happen to go well with the dress.

After looking foreeeever for a pair of cherry earrings I just went ahead and made some myself! Can you see a theme....even my car air freshener is shaped like cherries. Yes, I do have a problem, I'm looking into the twelve step program, but I keep getting distracted by all the cherries on the pamphlet!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!