Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Four~ A Favorite Television Show

USA has turned out a couple of my favorite shows over the years. Monk, Psych, and now this one! Royal Pains is my favorite show that is still on.

So sue me, I'm picking two things again. This. Was. The. Best. Show. Ever! But, due to the rather bad timing of the writers strike and a not very well advertised second season it was cancelled after the second season.
There was mystery, awesome wardrobe, musical numbers, the guy owned a pie shop for goodness sake. There couldn't have made a more perfect show for me if I'd written it! If anyone is interested in watching it, NetFlix has it streaming right now.=)



2 comments:

  1. Ohh I like Royal Pains! I think its a great show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Psych! And I have been wanting to watch Pushing Daisies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!