Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day Seven~5 Things I Couldn't Live Without

Like many other bloggers before me, I'm going to include only things, so the obvious like God, air, family, friends etc. etc. etc. will be absent from the list! It's not necessarily in order either, just a random list of five things I couldn't imagine living without!

~Books~
If I was being forced to choose between only having one or the other, books or screens, for the rest of my life, books would win hands down!!

~Computers~
Considering my last statement this might seem an odd choice, I didn't say I didn't love computers, just that I loved books more. Thanks goodness no one is making me choose!

~Music~
Even though I can't make it, I couldn't imagine life without it!


~Dessert~
What else is there to say, yumm!!!


~My sewing machine~
I don't know how I would dress if I didn't have my sewing machine, how I dress is such a part of who I am. Gee whiz, that sounds awfully shallow, doesn't it?=)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....no, that doesn't sound shallow. Because the way you dress is a HUGE indicator of your heart condition! Modesty aside (like, DUH!) the colors you wear are often subconscious indicators of your mood, the styles you choose show your whims, etc! So if you wear B.L.A.C.K. (like I do sometimes! :D ) you are probably feeling much different than when you wear hot pink. :D And I do both, but black is one of my favorite colors (feels safe and is *the* elegant color, almost every time!), after burgundy and brown. And I only have O.N.E. hot pink item in my entire wardrobe! When you put on a flowy tiered skirt that brushes your ankles, it feels waaaay different than when you wear a straight knee-length jean skirt.
    And you could be dressing for the same occaision! But our emotions dictate alot of our clothing.

    And I sew most of my skirts/dresses, so we are "kindred spirits". lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, dessert! I don't think I'd survive without it either. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!