Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day Three~ A Favorite Book

Once again I am posting two choices instead of one. Can you tell I have a hard time making decisions?=)

This is the best version of Beauty and the Beast that I have ever read(except for the one I wrote of course!!) and believe me, I have read a lot of them!

There were three books that I call my favorites, but as the other one is yet another version of Beauty and the Beast, I decided to do this one instead! The first time I read it, after I finished , I closed it, held it to my chest for a few moments, then turned to the beginning and read it again! Yes, it is that good!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!