Monday, September 28, 2009

Kline Falls~Part One

(The posts showed up in the wrong order, but that's okay! This is just a warning, about what I'm not sure. It's not like your brains will explode reading them on the wrong order.....or will they?(hehe))
My family went for a picnic to Kline Falls on Sunday after church. My parents had gone during an anniversary trip and we've been saying that we should go all summer. We finally got there and boy was it b-e-a-utiful!

I love the reflections in the water!
The dog had lots of fun going in the water then rolling in the dust!=)

A pair of swans visited us, very cool

A crawdad that we found

This is a shoot of the river where we ate lunch, isn't it purdy?=)

That is part one of our trip, we then took a hike over to see the falls. Pictures and post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!