Monday, September 28, 2009

Kline Falls~Part Two

This is part two of our trip to Kline Falls.


I love the dark rock with the blue water!

It almost looks man made doesn't it?

The falls aren't one big sheet of water, it's a bunch of little cascades like these.

The river was ow and we could hike around on the river bed, which I love doing!

The old power station at the falls. It was very properly run down with out looking to bad you know? It made for a very nice view!=)

Well there is our trip in a couple nut shells! I would definitely recommend going yourself, it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!