Wednesday, September 16, 2009

YouTube

Like all of the other computer things in my life YouTube is one that I really try to limit. I could very easily get lost in there for hours! So, I usually try to limit the cruising around to about 15 minutes. Here are some of my favorite finds!


I found this one while looking up how to do a Bayou accent for a VBS drama!


This one is from one of my favorite singing groups ever! You should really check out some of their other videos while your at it!=)


This one is the product of little kids wanting me to look up random things. It's a little scary but you can't help but laugh!


This one was found and shown to me by my churches music director/pastor (they can't decide what exactly he should be called!) I have a friend who can also do this, but he declines to do a performance. I'm still waiting for it, I just need to catch him at the right moment.......maybe cruise Tim will come out some time!(hehe) Also check out Nicks other videos, this ones the best, but the others are good to.=)


Th-tha-tha-that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed your travel into the land of YouTube may you always find your way back out again before to many moons are lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!