Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life According to T-Shirts

~I feel like sharing something silly! So, here is a small sampling of my favorite t-shirt sayings! I know, I know, I have remembered far to many of these, you would have thought I could remember important things better. It's all about priorities I guess(hehe)!~

Do not anger the dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Real Men use duct tape

When I want your opinion I will remove the duct tape from your mouth!

Inside every old person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Sarcasm just one more service I provide!

I belong to the national sarcasm society
(Like we need your support!)

I used to care, but I take a pill for that now

I've got a fever and the prescription is more cowbell!

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left!

I do not have ADD! I just...............
Hey look a bunny!

I'm so confused........
Wait, maybe I'm not?

Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge!

I have multiple personalities, and none of them like you!

I'm not stubborn, my way is just better!

I have the body of a god. Unfortunately it's Buddha!

Irish Diplomacy:
The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip!

A friend is some one who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "Damn that was fun!"

~One last one, it's not funny but it is one of my favorites!~

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!