Saturday, May 30, 2009

UP!

If you haven't gone to see the new PIXAR movie UP, you need to stop reading this and go right now! I love PIXAR movies and got together a group friends and went last night. I don't care what age you are this movie is great. I wouldn't bother with the 3D though, it would just seem superfluous and detract from the movie rather then enhance.

Carl and Elle are to kids with a love of adventure and desire to one day travel to Paradise Falls to follow in the foot steps of their favorite explorer. They grow up together and fall in love and live a beautiful life together. Most of this is done with out words. It was wonderful and made me cry! Despite saving their pennies they never do make it to Paradise Falls. The rest of the movie follows Carl learning to live with out Elle and finding a new lease on life.

I'm not going to tell you anything else, you just need to go see it for your self! Don't worry about anyone in the family being bored, it will keep everyone entertained. Another tip, if you have a Costco card buy your movie tickets there it's way cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!