Sunday, May 6, 2012

Photo Challenge~Day Six!

Nothing rhymes with.....

~ Something Orange~
I was racking my brain trying to think of a photo in today's theme (that was actually taken today.....) and as I was sewing inspiration struck! Sewing, coffee and music, three of this girls best friends! =)

In other news.....

Lip stain does in fact stain your lips.....who knew, right.....it's not like the word STAIN is in the name or anything.....oh, wait.....ahem, anywhoodle, this is the purple-ly, pink-y color from THIS POST..... 
(Gratuitous showing off of my awesome tea girls! Aren't they a gorgeous group? Though the song.....one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong.....seems to run through my head when I look at this picture.....could it be the short, roly-poly (but cute!) one in the red jacket among all the tall, willowy, beauties?)

 .....and while it looks great during the day, it makes you look a little silly at bedtime.....my lips stayed almost this dark until my shower the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a message. Don't forget to check back in, as I may have responded to your fantastic comments! Keep it clean and friendly please!